Wednesday 9 June 2010

H&M Review

Unfortunatly I don’t have an H&M store in my hometown but when I moved to Plymouth I was shocked to find the clothes exactly my style, my fit , my colours, it was as if the clothes were all made for me! I’ve never really liked any of the high fashion stores as the styles don’t really fit me and are too expensive but H&M really matches with what I want. The picture’s in my past posts are of me wearing a H&M jack and trousers, the jacket has nearly lasted me 2 years and has only just started to look worn down, the trousers aren’t the best of quality but trousers in general is flattering on my figure and surprisingly comfortable (I know they don’t look it at all!) The prices are amazing, especially for myself in a student budget. The sizes aren’t always right but I don’t mind going sizes up or down as long as I find what I want in the end.

In every store they have a department called ‘young trends’ this is where I find everything I like, the clothes are very edgy and just stink of attitude!

The logo is very simple but is still very memorable as a brand title, looking at their website the main tabs are on the left in a column where the main image(s) appear in the centre. What is different than other fashion website is that H&M have a style guide, which shows which clothes celebrities are wearing and what’s new this season. What is unusual is that not all the clothes are H&M clothing, but this makes the brand look trustworthy, trying to interact with their customers and not just showing off their clothing. From a customer’s point of view this makes the brand look respectable

No comments:

Post a Comment