Wednesday 9 June 2010

REVERIE my brand identity!

The brand reverie is based on my own journey of fashion, from growing up as a tomboy with lots of attitude to evolving into an elegant and feminine woman. This project was almost an experiment to find out exactly who I was, finding my balance between my feisty and sensitive side. Every woman has that girlish imagination but still craves that womanly power and sexiness. Reverie is a mixture between attitude, elegance and dreams. As my tag is

'It's so wrong it's right'

My new ranges of fashion are dresses which include every girl’s fantasies as a child, of being that stunning princess but with added attitude. The dresses themselves are very busy, almost as if they are a dress full of dreams but also extremely sexy.

I'm hoping the brand reverie will relate to girls who want to break out and release their feisty side or for others who want to find their feminine side. Either way referie are devoted to its customers and just wants every girl to feel, sexy, feminine and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment